Information for International Dentists

All courses offered by the Continuing Dental Education department are also available for internationally-licensed dentists. 

However, courses that involve treatment of live patients will require dentists to obtain a temporary dental license for the duration of the course. Further information is provided on the course pages of such courses.

We do not issue letters of acceptance for our short-duration courses.



We also have programs designed specifically for internationally-licensed dentists. These programs are developed in collaboration with the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, for dentists who seek to enhance their dental training abroad here in Canada.

Surgical & Prosthetic Implant Treatment Program

Advanced Training Program in Orofacial Pain Management

Advanced Training Fellowship in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Advanced Training Program in Hospital Dentistry