- When do you offer the next course ... ?
We plan our courses for each academic year (September to August) on an annual basis. We usually post the information for courses each July. If you would like to be notified when information is posted, we invite you to subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook
Registration and Cancellation
- How do I register for a course?
You can register for a course by clicking on the “Register Now” button located on the course webpage and following the subsequent instructions provided. You will receive a confirmation email to notify you that your registration was successful.
- I cannot find the registration confirmation email. Where did you send it to?
We send the confirmation email to the email address that you registered with. Occasionally, some email providers filter our emails into the Spam/Junk/Promotion/Other folders. Please check these folders for any emails from us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The course I would like to register for is full. Can I be placed on a waitlist?
Definitely! Please send us an email at email@example.com indicating your name and the title of the course you would like to take, with the request to be added to the waitlist. When a spot opens up, we invite the person at the top of the waitlist to register.
- How do I cancel my registration for a course?
You can cancel your registration for a course by following the link and instructions provided in the registration confirmation email that was sent to you when you registered.
- Will I get a refund if I cancel my registration for a course?
Please see the Cancelation Policy stated on the webpage of the course that you wish to cancel. If you are eligible for a refund, the refund will be processed automatically when you cancel. Please allow for 3-5 business days for the transaction process to be completed.
Transfer of Registration
- Can I transfer my registration for a course to a colleague?
Unfortunately, we currently do not support transfers of registration. Your colleague will have to register for the course independently.
- We have registered a dental team member for a course. Can we transfer his/her registration to a different team member?
Unfortunately, we currently do not support transfers of registration. Your team members will each respectively have to cancel and register for the course.
- Can I transfer my registration for a course to a different course?
Unfortunately, we currently do not support transfers of registration. You will need to manually cancel your registration for one course and register for the other.
- How will the certificate be sent to me?
The certificate will be emailed to you within a few business days after the course is completed.
- I cannot find my certificate. Where did you send it to?
We send the certificate to the email address that you registered with. Occasionally, some email providers filter our emails into the Spam/Junk/Promotion/Other folders. Please check these folders for any emails from us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- I took a course a while ago and misplaced my certificate. May I request a replacement?
We can replace certificates for courses that were taken within 7 years of the inquiry. Please note that there is an administrative fee of $50 associated with the replacement of your certificate. You can contact us at email@example.com for further information.
- I am an international dentist who does not have a license to practice in Ontario. Can I still take a course?
You are welcome to attend any Continuing Dental Education course, with no requirements for courses that do not involve practice on live patients. For courses that involve work on live patients, you will need to obtain a temporary education license from the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO). Please see their website (www.rcdso.org) for more information.